The history of the Dana Point Yacht Club parallels the growth of South Orange County and the development of the Dana Point Harbor. The yacht club was organized in July 1952 by twenty-five charter members with a common interest in boating. The goal was to provide facilities for open water boat launching within the protection of the Dana Point Cove. Malcolm Pierce became the first Commodore. Membership was limited to 100 members and meetings were held in a clubhouse located on Blue Lantern Street in Dana Point.

https://www.dpyc.org/

Arriving by Land
24399 Dana Drive
Dana Point, CA 92629
USA

Arriving by Sea
Located in Dana Point Harbor
N 33° 27′ 37″   W 117° 42′ 15″